AIM
jseed117

jseed is gay jseed is gay

wonderful

will go down as an under appreciated masterpiece

Flee responds:

shut up faggot LoL :[

Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

You are my favorite animator this year

Seriously after watching The Travelling Sandwich or Last Resort I would have thought you would have gone into obscurity for a long time and just submit one cartoon a year or so and not come back.
Honestly this is one of the best cartoons I have seen this year on this site. The animation is great and your drawings are so refreshing considering the other styles on this site being ripoffs of eddsworld or lazymuffin or the indie dot eye style I have seen one too many times. Thank you so much for this and I hope to see so much more from you

SpamClamberton responds:

Hey, thanks!
Things have been uploaded here in a strange order- Last Resort was actually made in 2008, and then this was made straight after the travelling sandwich. I also did a massive flash this year called 'the Pigpen', which took 6 months, but that hasn't been uploaded yet because it's going in a film festival in February first.
I also have a bunch of other stuff in the works which may/may not be up here by the end of the year.

Chrome Me What You Got Chrome Me What You Got

CHROME ME WHAT YOU GOT

LIL MAMA

New Jack Chase New Jack Chase

You're improving

It's great to see that you've improved in your animation quite a lot from what Ive seen before. Your lines are much smoother now and you're timing in animation is well made. Of course my only complaint is that now you have to learn to put weight into it. At some points of the cartoon the person character felt like it was floating almost.

The important thing is now that you are improving!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Fantastic.

Affter half a year and finally it's out I'm so happy that I was there to see it come together. Every single part was great except psi's part his was full of poop! My favorite parts out of all these was f0d's part, his just left a lasting impression so thank you Daniel Weisman.

Bacon doesn't need an explanation.

CoolDrMoney responds:

f0ds part was great

IRC Time Trial #5 Unrated IRC Time Trial #5 Unrated

Like a boss

Pretty great I liked the part where that J_Seed guy was sucking that faggots dick while wearing a sombrero that's just crazy dude.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Thanks dude

Fat Dick Balls Fat Dick Balls

Not very good

At all. I read the author comments unlike some of the reviewers, and still none of them were actually good or funny in the way you tried to "percieve it". Not a very good satire of satires either. Not even decent parody parts for those parts you put in too. The majority of the animation was poorly done, and usually I'd forgive something like that for how funny it is, but none of it was. Also, reading the responses of the reviews, everyone makes it think it was a satire and so you sorta mixed it up with parodies to piss off those who saw it as such. But see, again it just wasn't good, or even decent enough to me to enjoy it as it is.

But it had mario in it so 10/10.

Horsenwelles responds:

YOU GOT IT

kkioumuyr5teeba5v46754n59 kkioumuyr5teeba5v46754n59

Amazing

The animation was great. I loved every thing about it. And it's even more amazing how most of it was done by mouse as well. Your style is so unique and well done. I can't wait to see what you can do with your tablet now that it arrived. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

The Travelling Sandwich The Travelling Sandwich

How neat!

What a nice little surreal film ya made there. The use of the line tool was great. I've never seen anyone use it that well before. Everything about it was great, the audio and the animation. Looking at your other stuff too, I can see the same. Really, keep up the good work man. Hope to see more bigger better peices from you.

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Very poorly and lazy.

Really the only thing I could say was ok about this was the audio, and thats not saying much. No lipsync, no limbs, and the only movements that was done were the eyes and hands and thats really nothing to be proud of. If your going to remove the limbs and such at leaaaast give some kind of lip sync or something to make it appealing somehow. Other than that it just felt lazy and poor.